- THE TEST WINNER: THE #1 POWER LIFTING FITNESS BANDS FOR SUPPORTED PULL-UPS, POWER TRAINING AND WHOLE BODY WORKOUT
Improve your power, mobility and flexibility with probably the best resistance bands on the market. High-quality, durable, reliable and extra tear-resistant for a pleasurable and safe training experience.
- THE BEST CHOICE FOR COUNTLESS EXERCISES – IN SINGLES OR COMBINED
Whether it be upper body, legs, stomach muscles, back, arms or for stretching. Put together your own training programme using our versatile resistance bands – tailored to your individual needs. Combine different bands to create even more resistance.
- RECEIVE A FREE TRAINING GUIDE FOR THE PERFECT WHOLE BODY WORKOUT BY E-MAIL
Our BeMaxx Fitness Training E-Book, with over 40 different exercises and tips, helps you get to grips with the countless uses for power bands, so you can get the most out of your training.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE, INVOICE AND PREMIUM SERVICE
See for yourself and order your BeMaxx Fitness Power Band Set today, completely risk-free. Should you not be 100% satisfied, we offer a stress-free, money-back guarantee for 180 days.
The premium powerlifting fitness bands:
Discover our powerlifting resistance bands in 5 different thicknesses for supported pull-ups and countless fitness exercises.
- Red: 8-16kg – Optimal for stretching, high performance speed training and other sport specific training. Ideal also in combination with our other bands for that certain extra.
- Black: 12-24kg – Excellent for light to medium resistance exercises ranging from biceps curls to squats and overhead shoulder press. It is also great for “Speed Work” training sessions with bench press, deadlifts or squats.
- Purple: 18-36kg – Optimal for biceps curls, triceps extensions, overhead shoulder press or overhead squats and in combination with our red or black ribbon.
- Green: 22-54kg – To strain smaller muscle groups (arm curls) and train bigger muscle groups (band squats) at a moderate to strong resistance level. Furthermore, it is excellent for stretching, speed and flexibility / agility training, barbell exercises and bench press as well as squats or deadlifts. Caution: Strong
- Blue: 28-80kg – Perfect not only for stretching but also for barbell exercises and bench presses, squats, deadlifts etc. Caution: Extremely strong